Monday, December 7, 2015

December Desktop Wallpaper

Let's go with "better late than never". Yes, yes - I think that will work. Sorry these are coming a week into December. This holiday season is flying by and I'm just trying to keep up!

So allow me to get to the point with as few words as possible - 


In this post you'll find 5 desktop wallpapers - without and without the calendar.

I could overanalyze these puppies and cringe at all the mistakes (like how grainy they are), but when it comes down to it, I really do like these photos. Frost is my favorite and I love seeing it up close. I hope you do, too!

Click "read more" for download links.




a polite reminder - these photos are free for personal use only. 


To Download:– click the link– click the download icon in the upper right corner



With calendar
Without calendar



With calendar
Without calendar



With calendar
Without calendar



With calendar
Without calendar



With calendar
Without calendar



With calendar
Without calendar


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't feel like Christmas without some frost or snow. These pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete