Wednesday, October 28, 2015

November Desktop Wallpapers



My macro lens has been my favorite since the day I bought it. It's the lens that forced me to learn how to shoot in manual mode. It's also the lens that had me on the edge of tears when I thought it was broken. Every session with my macro lens teaches me something new and I love the way it challenges me to see things differently.

I may or may not have an unusual attachment to my macro lens. Let's not talk about it.




These photos are inspired by last week's DIY notebooks. I took a close up of the stitches on the notebook and new immediately that I wanted to use that same shot for desktop wallpapers. The big block of stitches just looked so good. There is so much texture and depth in those little stitches.



Each wallpaper is sized for widescreen and you have the option to download with and without the calendar.

Click "read more" for download links.



a polite reminder - these photos are free for personal use only. 

To Download:
– click the link
– click the download icon in the upper right corner



With calendar 
Without calendar 




With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 



With calendar
Without calendar 




With calendar
Without calendar 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment