Sunday, August 17, 2014

Yello Paper Co. & and coupon

Say hello to my newest adventure - Yello Paper Co.  I've been looking for another hobby and I think I've found just the thing.

In case you're wondering - the name comes from my standard telephone greeting when a family member calls.  I almost always answer with "yello!".  We all seem to have our own unique greeting and that is mine.

For now, it's a small shop.  And by "small" I mean there's just one item.


I'm selling custom change of address cards.  I want each item in my shop to be truly unique and something that I am passionate about.  What makes these cards unique is the custom illustration. I'll draw a custom illustration of your home to add to your cards and really make your announcement stand out.  Then I have the cards printed and send out a finished product.

I've experimented with several different layouts and types of homes -





So far, I've had just one order and I'm hoping for many more.  It was so fun to create a custom illustration and send off a finished product.  That first order helped me smooth out the process and helped me to feel really comfortable with the whole Etsy process.  It's all very fun!




Are you moving or do you know someone that is?  Spread the word and help them save 10% at etsy.com/shop/yellopaperco

No comments:

Post a Comment