Sunday, August 10, 2014

Saturday Babysitting

I spent Saturday morning with two of my favorite people.



We put together a new puzzle from Aunt Esther.


Hannah pretended to blow dry her hair for about an hour.  She also did my hair and Charlie's hair.




The light in this house is awesome in the mornings.  We sat right by the door to play and put together the puzzle.  The morning light was just divine.



Me: Hannah, say cheese!
Hannah: No!



Me: Yes!
Hannah: No!


Me: Yes!
Hannah: No!

Strangely enough - our little conversation made her smile.  I won that one, Hannah!



Cameron is VERY good at puzzles.  This puzzle had 200 pieces and he put it together light a champ.  I only helped him organize and look for certain pieces.



"Aunt Ginner, we need more shark pieces."



"Aunt Ginner, we need more of the whale."



Char mentioned that she wanted a cork board for Cam's room.  Est and I found a big one at Goodwill for $2!



This little artist is loving his new cork board.  "I can put the pictures up all by myself!"



I brought Charlie with me because I felt super guilty leaving her home alone on a Saturday morning.  She might have liked it better if I had left her at home.



Frank is putting in a pump track in the back yard for Cam to ride his bike on.  Cam is very excited about it.  Charlie wandered onto the dirt and Cam followed her to make sure she hadn't relieved herself on it.



I have no idea what is happening in this picture.



I just love hanging out with these kiddoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment