Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday at the Park

Every saturday at a local park there's a pick-up soccer game.  The family has recently started playing and since it was going to be a nice day, I offered to babysit at the game.



Cam was fascinated by the game.  "They are kicking around all sorts of balls!  Why are they kicking around all sorts of balls, Aunt Ginner?"

Hannah, on the other hand, was not a fan.  She was very distressed by her mama being so far away.  She alternated between cheering for her mama and crying for her mama.



It was also pretty hard to keep Cam at bay.  He wanted to go join everyone on the field.  At one point during the game he was talking with Char - "Mama I need you!"  "Why?"  "I just need you!"





Thankfully I was able to keep them entertained long enough for Char to play without being pulled away by one of her kiddoes.



Hannah was thrilled when Char took a break.  She sat on Char's lap the whole time and kept trying to get close to her... as if that was even possible.






This photo cracks me up - I asked the boys to say "cheese" and this is what I got.  Gotta love kids.




They were thrilled to have some friends to play with, but Hannah did struggle a little bit to keep up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment