Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday Macro

Easter is the perfect day to break out the macro lens.


One of the things I love about my macro lens, besides the fact that it challenges my skill, is that I really feel close to God through his creation.  When I'm spending time looking at the fine details of flowers I am reminded of his great love.


My God made this flower beautiful down to the stripes on it's petals - and he knows the number of stripes on ever petal.



How much more does he know me?  His love for me is greater than his love for this flower.  This flower makers me appreciate myself as part of God's creation - I am so thankful that he chose me to be his child.



God shows me his greatness in these petals.



I feel so close to Him when I look at this bright pink flower.  He created every detail.
















Thank you, Lord, for taking my sin onto yourself.  Thank you for loving me before I was even known to this world. Thank you for your Spirit that dwells in my heart.  Thank you for saving me and loving me despite my sinful heart.

1 comment: