Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Frames are All Hung

It's done.  It's finally done.  All the frames that were ready for hanging have been hung.  I'm in a state of disbelief.  It can't really be done, can it?  Is it possible that I'm really done?  I keep waiting to find that one frame that I missed.

It's like when you get the dishwasher loaded and have finally finished the hand dishes...and then you find that one cup that you missed.  Or, after a day of doing laundry, you find a sock under your bed.  I keep waiting to find that one frame that I missed.

This wall was really giving me a headache.  Do I hang frames so they are centered above the chair?  Or do I center them on the wall?  That dilemma is why this was has been empty for so long.  So finally, I just went for it.

I grabbed all of my remaining frames, arranged them on the floor to create a long line of frames to span the width of the wall.   After laying everything out, I grabbed the middle frame and started hanging.  I should have taken a picture of it with my phone before picking the frames up off the floor.  As soon as I picked it up, I forget where it was in the order.  Thankfully, each frame had left an indent in my carpet.  I MacGyvered my way out of that potential mess.

Now I really want to watch MacGyver.

Having all the frames hung up is nice.  I'm still not sure I chose the right option for how to hang everything, but whatevs.  It works for me.

Charlie is never sure what to do when I'm hanging out on the stairs.  She doesn't know whether to get comfortable upstairs or downstairs.  Her life is full of troubling dilemma's like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment