Friday, November 22, 2013

Terrain Event

When Charlotte sent me a link to a Terrain event my first thought was "sign me up!"  We are very fortunate to live only an hour from one of the two Terrain locations, so we made a girls night of it.

Terrain is a charming store.  It's full of pieces you will never find anywhere else.  I love it.

We had never been to one of their events, so we had no idea what to expect.  Boy were we pleasantly surprised!  It was wonderful.  The event was Cocktails and Crafts with Sweet Paul.   The cocktails were the delicious and the crafts were so much fun!  Plus, it was fun to get out of the house and hang out with my sister.

Isn't the space so warm and wonderful?

Oh c'mon, Char - you knew I was going to post this photo.

This was our attempt at a sister selfie.  I dropped my phone about a week ago and shattered the screen, but hadn't gotten it fixed yet.  The back camera was unharmed and the phone still works, but there were cracks running right over top the front camera.  Oh well, you can still see us!

We had a good time and we can't wait to go with Esther when she gets home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment