Thursday, November 21, 2013

Our Beach Vacation Video

Alternate title - Cam and Hannah at the Beach.

It may have taken me a few months, but I finally finished the video of our beach vacation.  I tried to keep it short and sweet, but it's not easy with these adorable little kids around.




It was a really nice trip.  It was actually a little blessing to have put this together so many months after we were there.  I got to relive our little vacation and enjoy those moments. Like that little scene at the end with Frank and Cam.  They buried the ball together and then Cam closed his eyes while Frank smoothed out the sand.  When Cam opened his eyes to find the ball it took him three or four tries to actually find it - even though he had just seen where Frank buried it.

My favorite part of this video is watching Cam jump over the incoming waves - mostly because he's terrible at it.  His timing is so off and it's so stinking adorable.

It's also funny to see how much Hannah has changed since this vacation - she's not a little pudgy baby anymore (well, she sort of is).  She's really growing up.

I hope you enjoyed it!  I really enjoyed making it :)  Now I just need to find a cute song to use for Hannah's birthday video and then I'll be halfway caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment