Monday, November 18, 2013

Anthro Inspiration, Episode 6



Anthropologie never disappoints.  Their displays are incredible and the detail they put into everything is just wonderful.  

My boss and I had a meeting in Philly last week, so we browsed through Anthro looking for some inspiration and we found it at every turn.  















Now, while most of these displays are completely unusable in my home - some of their ideas/products are things I can do myself.



This "Holly Jolly" garland is awesome and is totally something I can do myself.



This photo is a little blurry, but you can see that each letter is embroidered onto fabric.  I love this project.  I really enjoy embroidery and this would be a good way to practice.  I'd need to pick a super short word though, I don't know when I'd have time to do this.  This season is already getting so packed (and I love it!).



These ornaments are super cute and definitely DIYable.

Each time I visit this store, my goal is to make a project inspired by something I see there.  I have a few ideas, now I just need to find the time.  Like I said, this season is packed already.  The busyness is really wonderful.  And it's going to get even better when Esther gets home.  I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment