Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Little Early Shopping

Say hello to my fall decorations.  Decorating for the holidays is not something I'm very good at or enjoy very much.  So all fall gets is a few pumpkins.

Christmas, on the other hand, is MY holiday.  I. LOVE. IT.

Now that I have an entire house to decorate, I need to stock up on decorations.

Yes, I am one of those people that buys decorations way before the holiday.  As a girl on a budget, I have to start buying early.  I can't afford one big shopping spree, so I buy a little at a time.

This plastic deer is going to look really nice with some Christmas lights behind it.

This little tree has such a nice color.  The burlap on the bottom isn't my thing, so I think I'll switch it out for some nice, colorful fabric.

These mini ornaments were purchased for this little tree.  I had originally picked a set of silver ornaments but my mom said it was "too tame" for me.  Which is so true, I do like bright and bold colors on my christmas trees.

For example, I bought a second set of these neon ornaments because they were my favorite ornaments on last year's tree.  I had been wanting more, so I was thrilled when the store (which had recently closed) reopened!

I have big plans for Christmas this year.  So many rooms to decorate and so many ideas.  Best. Season. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. I really like those green glass salt and pepper shakers in your first picture. And the little tree...too cute.