Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Few Favorites from Applesauce Day

Between Emily, Annie and me, there were almost 500 photos from Applesauce Day.  Here are a few of my favorites.


photo by Emily/Annie
One of the things I love about this girly?  She is super girly.  Look at those eyelashes.



This is why this girl is my best friend - she loves Charlie as much as I do.



Current favorite photo of my sister and her baby, Hannah.  It's so fun to see Charlotte be a mother.  She's amazing at it.  Also, knuckle dimples. Knuckle. dimples. are. the. cutest.



I just love this little girl.  She's getting more talkative.  She can now say "uh oh" and she's halfway to saying "baby". Her little voice is so sweet.



photo by Emily/Annie
Emily or Annie took most of the photos in this post.  They are 15 and 13 year old sisters and their photos are wonderful.  I love the way they see the world.  It's wonderful.

I just wish I could figure out which girl took which photos.



photo by Emily/Annie

photo by Emily/Annie
Another one of my favorites.  This little boy had a wonderful day.  One of the reasons I love this photo is that he's smiling at me.  This smile makes my day.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how my first camera, when I was about 9, could only take black and white photos and how excited I was when I got my camera that could take color. And now I love black and white as much, almost more, than color. Those are such great photos and sometime you should make a collection of Applesauce Day photos from the earliest to now. It's become a tradition...and I'm sure you were looking for another project to add to your life!!!

    ReplyDelete