Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Our Vacation - In Photos

Nothing can separate this boy and his beach.  This is one of my favorite photos from our wonderful vacation.

This was the first time I took my camera onto a beach, which was a little nerve wracking.  When it wasn't in my hands, it was in a plastic bag.  I wish there was a better way, but I couldn't think of anything.

Actually the most difficult part about beach photos is that incredibly obvious horizon line.  I had to straighten and crop almost every photo.  Also, the exposure is tricky.  With such harsh shadows and no light being diffused, it was tough to get everything exposed correctly.  In the end, I have some photos that I really love and cannot wait to get on my walls.

It was hard, but I managed to narrow down the hundreds of photos I took to just 36.  You're welcome.

As well as taking a ton of photos, I also have a lot of videos.  That takes a litte longer to go through, but hopefully I'll be getting to that soon!


  1. Things I love:
    1.Hannah's blue bathing suit
    2. Cam's "jumping" pic-- it should be a postcard.

    1. Thanks Kelsey! Those are my favorites too. I just can't get enough photos of that girly in a bathing suit. She's just so cute. Hopefully you'll have a girl next :) It's so fun!