Monday, August 19, 2013

Mom's Birthday - in Photos

After wading through a very humid summer, we finally hit some good weather.  It was the best birthday present for Mom since she loves the cold weather.  Well, I guess if it would have snowed it would have been the best gift, but we'll take what we can get.



We spent the evening enjoying the beautiful weather and the beautiful babies.  This photo was my third attempt of this shot with Hannah -



The first two were ruined by that pesky branch that kept blowing in her face.  As you can see, she wasn't a fan of that pesky branch.




Cam woke up from his nap a little bit after we arrived.  It took him a little while to wake up, so as he enjoyed his tv show, I snapped a few photos.

After a few photos of him just staring at the tv, I attempted to get some eye contact.  "Cam. Hey Cam.  Caaaammy.  Cam.  Say cheese.  Cam!"  Nothing.  Not a thing.  He's become very good at ignoring me.




This little lady, on the other hand, was wide awake.  She was the opposite of camera shy.  Every time she saw the camera she crawled right toward it.




She crawls right toward the camera and right into it!  She gets her hands on it and shakes shakes shakes the camera.  I'm in the process of teaching her not to do that.



 I love this picture of us and also don't love it.  It looks like I'm squeezing her little arm!  I promise I wasn't.  I was just trying to prevent that camera shaking I was telling you about.




I didn't do a very good job because she eventually got loose.



Cam was still enjoying some relaxation when Hannah decided to visit him on the couch.  She grabbed his foot and squealed with delight.



After dinner, we headed outside so Cam could show us his new bike riding skills.



The kid's 3 years old and his balance on a two-wheeler is better than a 7 year old.





It's so fun to see him riding.  He's getting so big.  It's hard to believe he'll be in school in a few years.



Hannah loved being outside.  This little family is definitely made to be outside.



He had his heart set on going to the park that night, but it was almost time for us to leave so we didn't have the time.



It took some coaxing to get him to come back.



Hannah is crawling now, so when we can't contain her crawling she gets passed from adult to adult.  She loves when her grandma holds her.



Baby bunny ears.



The first time I took this photo it was super blurry, so I asked Dad to do it again.  Hannah wasn't a fan.



But her grandpa had her giggling in no time.



Shout out to Esther!

Happy Birthday Mom!

Tomorrow's post: Mom's Birthday - In Video

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my baby sister....I'm 8 years older and I used to use her as my "doll" when we played. She cooperated - most of the time. She moved on to her own babies and now to her grand babies. Thanks for the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete