Friday, August 2, 2013

A Night at the Ballpark

Last Monday, our office treated the employees to a night at the ballpark.  We sat in a picnic area at the local game and got to spend some time together outside the office.

So of course, I took my favorite date.  He wasn't very interested in the baseball game, but we had a good time anyway.  I was paranoid the whole time that he would get hit by a foul ball, so I made sure I watched the game!

Not sure what's happening here, but I do know one thing - it's stinkin adorable.  He's really into wearing his Ninja Turtle hat these days, but it's doesn't always go onto his head the right direction - I love that.

He was very excited to meet the turtle mascot.  I'm wondering if he thought it was a ninja turtle.  I tried to get him to pose with the it, but that was a no-go.

We made sure to bring his favorite toys and they were a big hit.  He loved hanging out with his buddy.

Later in the evening he got to meet the bear.  Check out the look on his face.  The boys were both so excited to meet this bear.

We pretty much gave him sugar and snacks all night.  When I asked Char what he talked about from the game, she said he talked about the cookies.  I was surprised since they weren't really that good.

Of course, I took him to the souvenir shop.  We bought the turtle that he loved so much and a lego man with the baseball uniform on.  Actually, I don't think it was a real lego, more like an imitation Lego - either way, he loved it.

I just love going on dates with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment