Friday, July 5, 2013

New Vanity Light

The bathroom is a work in progress.  I can live here because I can take baths, but there's still no shower curtain or mirror and the board in batten is far from finished.  But I do get to cross one thing off the list - the vanity light.

I've been searching for a light for months.  I had a solution I thought would work, but the mirror I love didn't match that light.



 I spotted this light at Home Depot and it was love at first sight.  It fits more with the style of the home than any other light I've seen.  Many of the lights already in the house have a very similar shape.  The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the polished chrome.  Sometime in the future I might spray paint it, but I want to see the bathroom all put together first.  I have a feeling the chrome will work fine with the rest of the bathroom - I just need to see it all together.



Redoing the bathroom was the best decision I could have ever made (thank you, Mom).  It's been fun to put my own stamp on this home and even more fun to walk into a clean, updated bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment