Monday, May 20, 2013

Saturday Fun

On Saturday, I got to hang out with these cool kids.  We have been friends since middle school and are still very close.  We were together on Saturday for Leigh's wedding.  Any reason to see these ladies and their men is a good one, but getting together for Leigh's wedding is the best one.

I seem to have left my laptop charger at work and my battery is draining fast. For now, I'll show you a few good photos to sum up the night and I'll save the best ones for a longer post.

This photo pretty much sums up the entire night.  We start off totally normal, but as soon as the dancing begins we go all out.

Congratulations Leigh and Galen! You're life together has been amazing and exciting - I can't wait to see what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. You could photograph weddings...great pictures!