Thursday, May 30, 2013


 This lovely lady is an excellent roommate.  She's fun to play with and is usually pretty happy.  She's not very good at keeping the place clean, but we don't mind.

The best part is that she lets me take pictures of her whenever I want and only gets slightly annoyed with me.  Especially when I am the one with the food and I'm supposed to be feeding her.  If I was her, I'd be slightly annoyed, too.

We've had some quality time with this guy, as well.  What a cutie.  I love answering questions like "Do you want to play with me?" and "How was your day, Ginner?" - I just about die when he asks that.  Everything else I do seems completely unimportant when Cam asks me to play with him.

On this night, we were watching Aladdin.  It was Cam's first time seeing the movie and he really liked it.  We skipped the scary stuff at the end, but he didn't mind.  He just liked Abu.

When he watches a movie, he is very focused.  You can pretty much do anything to him and he won't notice.  He's gets tunnel vision.

But then, once the movie is over, he's our little goof again.  I think he was trying to be like Abu.

Like I said before, we don't want this living situation for last forever (6 adults and 2 kids in 1 house), but we'll enjoy this time.

1 comment:

  1. I better hurry up and get over to see you guys...Hannah and Cam are both growing up sooooo fast! Thanks again for the great pictures.