Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Reminder

While I was cleaning out some bookmarks in my browser, I came across this link.  I don't remember how I found it, but I'm glad I saved it - the title is "30 Bible Verses about Creativity".  Every once in awhile, God taps me on the shoulder and says "Hey! All good gifts come from me! Don't forget!"  God has given me this gift and I'm so thankful for it.

That slips from my mind all too often.

There's one verse in that link that really stood out to me - Colossians 3:23
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,"
The rest of that sentence says "knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." 

What an incredible reminder, right?  




Feeling inspired, I created a print out that I now have in my cubicle at work.  This is the stuff I take for granted if I don't have daily reminders.





And since sharing is caring, you can download this print out to put in your cubicle, office, bedroom, bathroom or wherever you need it to be.

You can download the pdf here.

No comments:

Post a Comment