Monday, February 4, 2013

February Desktop Wallpaper

These are a few days late, I know.  Sorry about that!  But better late than never, right?

I'll keep this short and sweet since I don't have a lot of time before we need to leave -

Same ol' same ol':
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the calendar.
2. There are two different sizes to choose from: 2560x1440 and 1920x1200.  

- Below you will find a small image of every wallpaper option
- Click on the image.
- The link will take you to my Picasa account.
- Select "Download photo" from the Download drop-down menu

Downloading from PIcasa gives you a better image quality and allows you to download the wallpaper at the correct size.  Please let me know if you have any issues! 

A polite reminder: these photos are for personal use only. Thanks! 


1 comment: