Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bangkok

Posting using the Blogger app is not a great experience. You'd think that Google, a ginormous company, would have a better app, but no. They don't. So since I can't post photos how I normally do, you'll have to bear with me as they will all be stacked at the bottom.

Est and I spent two days in Bangkok. It was really fun (and also hot). There's a lot to see and we had a great time. We also got a lot of shopping done. We went to a local market that has 27 acres of shops. Est had the great idea to bring a small suitcase. I thought she was a little crazy at first, but we filled the whole thing so I'm very glad she had that idea!

We had a lot of fun touring the city and riding in tuk tuks! When I have a computer to write from and not just my ipad, I'll share more - for now, here are a few photos from our days in Bangkok, Thailand.







2 comments:

  1. Just started following your wonderful blog.

    A trip to Bangkok how exotic! My sister was there last summer as one of her stops in her 3 month tour with her best friend. What a wonderful adventure! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica! Thanks for checking out my blog! Bangkok was very exotic and lots of fun! Happy Chinese New Year! :)

      Delete