Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Beautiful Bride

Say hello to my beautiful cousin, Merissa and her fiance Daniel.  Serioulsy, could they be any cuter?  Merissa sent me this photo a few months ago and asked if I'd turn this it into a silhouette.  I was more than happy to help!

After I finished the silhouette, I offered to help her with her invites.  Any time I can get my hands on a design project, I'm all over it!  Merissa was happy to give me a shot.  A few weeks and many facebook message later, we had this -

Don't worry, all names, dates and places have been changed! I love ya, but I don't think my cousin would be excited about unexpected guests showing up to her wedding.

I love how it turned out and (even better) so does the bride.

Merissa also asked me to design a response card to go along with the invite. All three turned out really nicely. This project was so much fun.

Thanks for letting me give it a try, Merissa! I loved every second of it.

Anyone know a friend in need of an invitation?  I'm always looking for more projects!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea that silhouette and love what you did with it.