Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Mushroom for His Mama

Esther got Cam/Charlotte the coolest thing!  It's a wind chime shaped like a mushroom.  The best part is that Cam gets to paint it.

Believe it or not - this is his "cheese" face not his I-just-ate-shrooms face.



Est and Cam worked on it together and Cam did an excellent job painting.  He didn't even get any paint on himself.



Seriously, this kid is so cute.  I can't stand it.  He makes my heart melt.  Being an aunt is one of my favorite things ever in the history of the world.

2 comments:

  1. I'm brasilian
    so cute this baby!!


    acompanho o blog ja faz quase 1 ano e vejo as fotos do bebê e a cada dia ele fica mais lindooo!!

    sucess
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment - Cam is one super cute little boy. I love his hair this way too. What a fun gift Esther gave him and Char.

    And you know, I feel the same way about being an auntie as you do!!! I remember when four little adorable kids came to see us in Alaska many years ago! And I might add they all grew up to be adorable adults!!

    ReplyDelete