Thursday, December 13, 2012

Printable Gift Tags

Hello All!  I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season!  It's freezing in eastern PA and unfortunately, we haven't had any big snow storms yet.  Boo.  I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas.



To get myself in the Christmas spirit, I put together a free printable for you! It is the season of giving, after all.  This simple design features your traditional Christmas colors....



but also some less traditional Christmas colors - like gray.  This may be a little dark for a tag (the ink may not show up) but it would look really cool when written on with a metallic pen!




Lastly, there's a vertical option.  I love simple design - when there's too much going on, I feel overwhelmed so this little printable is right up my alley.





You can download this free printable right here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment