Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Desktop Wallpaper

Happy December!! Are you as excited as I am that it's December and we are only 25 days from Christmas?!  Yeah, it's pretty amazing.  Actually, I sort of wish Christmas would never come because I hate when it's over.  Oh well.  If it went on forever it wouldn't be special anymore.

This month there are five different desktop wallpapers to choose from (with and without the calendar). I had a lot of fun taking these photos of the frost.  It's amazing how much a lens can see that I cannot.  This world is truly a beautiful place.

If you're not a big fan of the cold, there are two options that don't involve frosty-coldy-goodness.  I'm a big fan of frosty-coldy-goodness, but I know that not everyone loves winter.  I love it.  It's my favorite.  I love snow.  Snow is also my favorite.  Seriously, best season ever.

Did anyone notice my mistake from last month?  The funny thing is, I didn't notice it until a few days ago - because it didn't matter until a few days ago.

"Thirty days has September, April, June and November." Oops!  Guess I just got on a roll and added one extra day to November.  On a positive note, at least it didn't interfere with the rest of the calendar! 

Anyway, back to December...

Click "read more" to see all of your options...

Same ol' same ol':
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the calendar.
2. There are two different sizes to choose from: 2560x1440 and 1920x1200.  

I've had issues in the past with the quality of the images you download.  They are pixelated and messy - so I've decided to take a different route.  

- Below you will find a small image of every wallpaper option
- Click on the image.
- The link will take you to my Picasa account.
- Select "Download photo" from the Download drop-down menu

That should give you a better image quality and allow you to download the wallpaper at the correct size.  Please let me know if you have any issues! 

A polite reminder: these photos are for personal use only. Thanks! 



  1. I love the frosty! It's my new desktop background!!!

  2. So pretty! Thanks for sharing. And I didn't notice the 31st of November either... oops!

  3. Beautiful Ginner & thanks for making bigger versions. I love your wallpaper shots...