Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Desktop Wallpapers

Hello!  It's almost midnight and I've finally finished the desktop wallpapers.  Technical difficulties really drive me crazy, but I'm past that now and everything is ready to go.




This month has been super crazy/busy/chaotic and I haven't had a chance to take any decent photos.  Instead, I've created a simple calendar for you with a backdrop that I love - graph paper.

Graph paper is perfect for making lists and checking things off.  Now I just wish I could make my lists right on my desktop!

I know this calendar isn't going to be to everyone's taste, so I'm sorry if graph paper isn't your thing!  My nerdy, tetris brain loves graph paper.

A polite reminder: these designs are for personal use only. Thanks! 

There are six color options this month.  Click "read more" to see all of the options and sizes.  Enjoy!


Same ol' same ol':
1. There are two different sizes to choose from: widescreen (2560x1440) or average (1280x.

For those of you with a screen size of 1920x1200, the widescreen version will work for you as well.  


Directions:
If you'd like to use one of these images:
-click on the image to enlarge it
-right click
-save image as
-save
-good to go 




































5 comments:

  1. I always love your wallpapers. Thanks so much for sharing them!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheri! So glad you like them! This is one of my favorite parts of having a blog - it's great motivation to be creative! -Virginia

      Delete
  2. I love this - I've featured it in my monthly calendar roundup :). Thanks for the great design!
    http://visualmeringue.blogspot.ca/2012/11/desktop-calendar-roundup-november-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to the 1st of the month to see what the next desktop calendar will look like. This month is a bit of a departure from the last few, but I like it! And thanks again for sharing with us! I wonder if you'll ever bring back the photo sizing for iPhone screens? I love looking at the black and white photo of a wooden fence from the summer, but it might be fun to update it one day soon? (hint-hint!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! This comment had me laughing! I'm so glad you come back every month for the wallpapers and I'm very impressed that you're still loving the fence! But you're right, you need an update :) How can I refuse such a wonderful request? Check back Wednesday for my answer. -Virginia

      Delete