Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Favorite Kids

The weather on Thanksgiving was incredible.  We fried our turkey this year, so while the turkey was in the fryer, we hung out outside.  Cam decided to play catch.

Just so you know, the purpose of this post is to show you just how cute my nephew and neice are (seriously, they are so cute).  They are my favorites.  Their little faces, their little voices, their little noses, toeses, and smiles.  I love it.  I love it all.  Good luck finding the end of this post!  Don't say I didn't warn you.



 I love how he puts his hands together when he's getting ready to catch.  It must work because he does a great job!



He is rocking that outfit.  Jeans, flannel, and boots.  Does it get any cuter?  We love the shirt Auntie Sharon!



Throwing isn't as easy as it looks.  Sometimes you work so hard to get the ball to go straight and it goes backyards instead.  Such is life.



And then sometimes you wind up and throw the ball at your favorite aunt.



And then it was Hannah's turn.  She was hanging out with us outside.  The light was lovely, so we grabbed the diffuser and got to work.



This little lady did a wonderful job looking cute and being fabulous.



This one is my favorite.  That little worried look and that little tiny nose - it's just too much to handle.



Charlotte said I wasn't allowed to post any photos with her tongue out.  But, I love her tongue.  It looks like a strawberry and I love it.



Thought I was done?  Oh no, not yet.  Hannah and her grandma have a great relationship.  Hannah loves my mom and my mom loves Hannah, but really, who doesn't love that little girl?



The view from the other side.



Oh that face.  I just can't handle it's cuteness.  She makes me melt - which is why I may or may not have bought her 10 outfits at Target tonight.  I cannot confirm or deny this.



Can I have those eyelashes?



Man that's one cute kid.  Not that I'm biased or anything.

2 comments:

  1. Those two kids are amazing and beautiful...and I'm not biased or anything either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gorgeous family! I love the one of her sticking her tongue out- totally cute!

    I have just found your blog and am a new follower-

    Katie
    www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

    ReplyDelete