Friday, November 23, 2012

It's Today

Today is Friday and I have the day off! Hurray!  I'm so excited to be at home with my pup working on a new project.  I've been planning and scheming for weeks and today is the day.  It's sort of a secret, so I'm not going to share too much, but I will tell you this - things could go really well or it could fall flat.  So today, my mantra will be "you never know until you try".

Anyway...allow me to share with you some more Christmas purchases I made last weekend.

I admit that I may have a problem when it comes to saying no to Christmas decorations.  But, in my defense, I don't decorate for any other holiday and Christmas is my FAVORITE.  So when I saw this ornament from West Elm, I just had to take it home with me.

This isn't something I purchased, but they are new. :)  My mom buys my these ornaments every year because every year they have a different design.  One holds a picture of my pup and it's going to be hard to pick a favorite from this year.

This snow globe from West Elm is absolutely beautiful and it had to come home with me.  I fully admit that spending $25 on this baby is a little over board, but I LOVE it.  I love snow globes, but they are always a little cheesy for me.  This snow globe, on the other hand, gave me that good-cheesy-lost-in-my-own-world feeling without looking cheesy.  Did that make sense?  Hmm...

Serioulsy, how cool is this globe?  I love it.  I could stare at it all day and ya know what, maybe I just will.

These guys aren't really Christmasy but they are so stinking cute.  Plus, I have a feeling they will make it into the Christmas decorating somewhere because they are just so cute.  So stinking cute.  ps. They are from Target.

The design of these mugs is simple, but very cool.  I love the clear glass and the simplicity so much.  I don't really even like red, but these will be perfect for Christmas time.  Also, they remind me of something we had when I was little...

Pretty sure we had this exact mug.  Now, I know that red stripes and Garfield aren't exactly similar, but it was in my head at the time.  That...or I just needed a good excuse to come home with those two awesome mugs.  Either way, I got what I wanted.

Do you have any Christmas decorations that you bought because they remind you of your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment