Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2013 Calendar


Well, I've finally added another item to my Etsy shop! This was the project I told you about that I was working on over Thanksgiving.  Plan A was to screen print this calendar, but that didn't end up working out - it's a long story thats too frustrating to tell at the moment.

Plan B was much simpler and gave me a better result.



I designed this calendar to be simple and sleek.  I love to take photos (wait until you see tomorrow's post), so this quote really stuck with me.

"A snapshop keeps a moment from running away." -Eudora Wetly

I had it printed in three different, bright and fun colors.  My favorite is the blue, but I've been loving green lately so I had to add that in.  The orange is for Esther and for anyone else who loves that color, as well.  Orange-lovers seem to be very passionate about their favorite color.  I like that about you orange-lovers. :)



As much as I love the color and design, my favorite part of this whole project is the paper.  The linen texture kicks the design up a notch and adds a lot of depth.

After weeks of planning, scheming, and planning again - this calendar is officially for sale right here.

Hopefully, this is only the beginning! I plan to add more prints to the shop very soon!  It's exciting when a plan comes together, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment