Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wine Tasting with my WC Ladies

One of the things we did together last weekend was go wine tasting.  I have never done this before, so it was fun to go for the first time.  I learned a lot, ok not really - because I don't really care.  But! I did pick up some very delicious souvenirs.



We sat outside and enjoyed the cool cold breeze with our wine, cheese and crackers.




The wine was delicious and the day was beautiful.




Actually, my favorite part of the trip was the beautiful colors of the building.  That deep blue is absolutely gorgeous and I just couldn't stop taking pictures of it.




Jess' shoes just happened to look awesome with the wine barrel and the blue walls.  Seriously, what color blue is that?  My future home will be that color.




Anyone else completely thrilled that fall has arrived in all it's glory?  This is my favorite season and I can't wait to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment