Monday, October 8, 2012

"We'll photoshop that out."

That phrase has probably left my mouth hundreds of times, but now I actually mean it.  I've recently started learning how to correctly photoshop photos.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no miracle worker, but I can do the basics fairly well.



This little lady is my new favorite model.   But, not gonna lie, baby skin (as soft as it is) is not super gorgeous just yet.  She's only 8 days old, so I'm going to help her out.



With a little help from Photoshop, I was able to get rid of some baby acne and red spots.  As you can see, she is already getting sick of my camera being in her face.  Too bad, Hannah!  You might as well get used to it.



Cam's big brown eyes didn't escape my attention.



Photoshop and Radlab helped me lighten the photo, bring out the brown in his eyes and get rid of some leftover crumbs on his cute, little nose.

Not gonna lie, I love spending time staring at these little kiddoes.

In case you are wondering what tools I use to edit these photos -



The patch tool is my all time favorite.  The rest of the tools in this menu are also great editing tools.




Radlab is my favorite photo editing tool.  It's the best $150 decision I have ever made.  Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment