Friday, October 26, 2012

The State of Affairs

Don't worry, this has nothing to do with the upcoming election.  This is much more serious.



This is my dog and this is my mess.  Charlie looks concerned, but who wouldn't be?  Look at this place!



This whole mess is mine, except for the blanket.  That is Charlie's bed and I take zero responsibility for that wreck.  Charlie doesn't like spending time in this mess and neither do I!  I have an idea - how about we just hang out in the living room until I get this cleaned up?



Oh wait...nevermind.

This is my life lately - an overwhelming mess.  Now, I don't live like this all the time — it's only been like this for three days. Between working during the day and falling asleep at 6:30, I haven't found the time/energy to clean.  And since I'm a middle child, I'm pretty sure I can blame this on someone else.

The good news is that I'm feeling like I'm past the jetlag and by Friday at midnight, this will all be gone.  Every piece of this mess will be put back in it's place and I'll be ready for Saturday.

You know what I'm going to do Saturday?  I'm going to test out taking photos with my new reflector.  I'm going to put together something I got for Cam.  I'm going to frame pictures and hang them up.  I'm going to go somewhere to take photos for the November wallpapers.  I'm going to do a project inspired by my last trip to Anthro.  I'm going to finally go through Applesauce Day photos.  I'm going to do a project inspired by something I've pinned.

Ok, that's a lot for one day and maybe I wont get it all done, but the best part is that I'll have time to try.  There hasn't been a free weekend on my calendar in over 2 months and I'm very excited that I don't have to go anywhere.

But first...I have to clean.  You know it's bad when an 8 year old doesn't even want to go in the room.




Lukey: "I was going to watch TV in your living room, but it's too messy."

Talk about a wake up call!



1 comment:

  1. Charlie has such a worried look...I'm thinking she's not sure if you're coming or going! Happy cleaning!!!

    ReplyDelete