Thursday, October 4, 2012

Juice Box Card Free Printable

My social calendar has been packed lately.  (The fact that I'm even using the term "social calendar" should be your first clue that I'm up way too late.  It's currently 12:30 and I really should be in bed.)


Because I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to be creative.  I've got at least 5 projects sitting on my desk waiting to be finished, but I can't seem to find the time (or daylight for photos) to get things done.

Tonight, I decided that I was going to do something creative and it was going to be for you.  Now, this project has a pretty specific target market - namely, people who love Arrested Development as much as I do.

(Link to free printable below)

This card features a quote from one of the best shows on earth.  A show that was canceled because it was ahead of it's time.  I think that if Arrested Development had aired in 2010 instead of 2003, it would still be on today.

Buster is one of the best characters ever written.  He reacts to juice like most people react to alcohol - further solidifying his character as one of the best ever written.

Download the pdf here.

There are two different cards in the pdf download - the only difference is the gray lines behind the juice box.  For some reason, it doesn't show up on the pdf download screen, but I promise it's there.

I hope you enjoyed this download, even if Arrested Development isn't your favorite show (but it should be).

I'll leave you with my favorite quote from the show:

"Hey, brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment