Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello from England!

I've been in England for almost a week and its been the busiest week of my life.

I've been to Lichfield, London, Cotswold Water Park, and Bourton-on-the-water.  The sad part is that I've had time for only 10 photos - none of which are very good.

You may not believe me when I say I'm super busy, so here's a good example.  I was out and about in London from 9am until 4pm and I only took 2 photos.  Yup, thats how busy I was.  There would be something so beautiful right next to me - I'd look at it, think of how I wanted to photograph it, sigh, tear up, and turn to get back to work.

Ok, time to move on to the next place! I hope you are having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. What a great experience!!! This beats your last job by a whole lot I'd say!!! Bet Charlie will be glad when you get home.