Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Glamping with my WC ladies

This past weekend, I spent some time in a beautiful part of pa.  This is the road that led to the cabin I stayed in with 6 lovely ladies from college.  We get together once a year to catch up, laugh, get crazy, play games, and sit around the fire.

The hardest part was making it down the driveway - I stopped three times to take pictures.  There were just so many beautiful things.  I went to flick a leaf off this white (insert plant name here) before taking the picture, but I soon realized it was not a leave - it was a bug!

We had a great weekend in the woods.

7 girls alone in the deep woods.  You may be wondering "were they scared?"

You betcha!  But thankfully, Sophia brought a BB gun and a few golf clubs.  If the bear (our imagined attacker) ever did get close - pretty sure we could have faught him off.

And as you can see - we are crazy with golf clubs. 


  1. Your pictures are beautiful!


  2. I'm enjoying your blog. I would love to know the name of the plant with the pinky/purple stem and green buds above? Or has that been photoshopped too? lol

    1. Hi Moolin,

      I'm sorry, but I have no idea what that purple plant is. It doesn't bloom flowers though, it blooms grape looking things. They definitely didn't look safe to eat though! Sorry that I can be of more help! -Viginia