Monday, September 3, 2012

September Desktop Wallpapers

This months wallpapers are a little different.  Instead of including the usual calendar, I stuck to just the photo and the month.

I was having a hard time creating a calendar design/layout that I liked, so instead of pushing it and ending up with something I hated - I skipped it altogether.




Same ol' same o'l:
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the month. 
2. There are two different sizes to choose from: widescreen or average.  
You'll find all the options below.




Here's a quick Before and After:
before
after
 I love photoshop.  It allows you to take a boring, gray photo and turn it into something interesting and rich in contrast.  Love it.  The possibilities are endless.

Click "read more" to see the wallpaper options.



A polite reminder: these photos are for personal use only. Thanks! 

If you'd like to use one of these images:
-click on the image to enlarge it (if you don't do this, the image will be pixelated/blurry)
-right click
-save image as
-save
-good to go 





























Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I picked the apple. It's looks 3D on my screen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really, really beautiful. Love the font.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'm glad you like them :) and the font (I added the little swirlies - it was my first time doing that!)

      Delete
  3. LOVE this months Gin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your calendars and have been using them for a while. I actually use the calendar on them, disappointed this month the dates are not on it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't the only one! My sister requested I put te calendar on. Haha guess I'll have to get on that. Ifi have time tonight I'll work on it hopefully the new ones will be up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete