Monday, September 10, 2012

Saturday Morning Macro

These little guys came to my attention on Saturday morning as I was taking the pup out.  They were just so cute and tiny that I had to go back in and get my camera.



There's something about mushrooms that makes them look like little humans.  This is mama.  Those two little ones to the right are her unruly children that around about to get in trouble for playing in the dirt.  Ok, so my imagination is a little detailed, but I'm fine with that.



Seriously though, don't they look a tad guilty?



This little guy is my favorite.  When I went outside today, I saw that this little mushroom had fully opened up. Sniff, my baby's all grown up.



It was a fun time, hanging it with the mushrooms, but eventually I had to go back inside and attend to my pup.

2 comments: