Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back By Popular Demand

And by "popular demand" I mean - two people asked for it.  On Monday, I rolled out the September desktop wallpaper sans calendar.  I had no cool ideas, so I left it off altogether.  Since my sister asked for versions with they are!

I looked for the calendar several times at work today, so I guess I need it, too!  You never realize how much you use something until it's gone, I guess.



Enjoy!  And next time I'll make sure to include the calendar!


  1. I was wondering where the calendar was :) Thanks, Gin!

  2. I love the curly lead and tail on the word September. I especially love the way it wraps around the stem of the pink flower and it encircles it...goes around the back. No idea how you do that but that's the one for my desktop!

  3. I was going to say the same thing as Auntie that font and what you've done with some custom swashes. Just gorgeous. I'm glad you started posting your wallpapers as I always visit Smashing Magazine for pretty wallpapers and I'm not really a fan of any of their current ones...great work!

    1. Hi Kylie,Thank you for the lovely complement. I'm so glad you like the wallpapers! I always visit smashing magazine, but wasn't a fan of this month either! Usually I have a hard time deciding which one I like the best, but that wasn't true of this month. Too bad! -Virginia