Friday, August 3, 2012

More Stuff

I have enough stuff to fill three storage units, yet I keep getting more!  I love it.

These are my birthday presents from Esther.  They are awesome.  While we were shopping, Esther and I had a discussion about how we could never find bathroom stuff that we like!  They are always terrible.  I've been looking for a set since I moved out in 2009.  When we came home, Esther started glancing through the Crate and Barrel magazine.  She spotted these and we were hooked!

Thanks Esther!  My bathroom is going to look amazing.

ps.  If you're all wondering who that second toothbrush belongs to - it's Charlie's.

I picked up this baby a few weeks ago.  I had been looking for this when we were planning Charlotte's sprinkle.  Of course, I couldn't find it.  Two day later, I saw this in the clearance section!  It was 50% off and I got it for $10!  Awesome!

This is what Charlie looks like when she watches me take photos of my awesome stuff.  She's not in love with the process, but she doesn't hate it.  She gets a belly scratch every once in a while and she's fine with that.

Have I mentioned how much she loves this couch?  She really loves it.  She also loves that I have a million pillows on there (even a pillow pet).  How many grown up (that don't have kids) do you know that keep a pillow pet on their couch?  I've said it once and I'll say it again, she's one spoiled pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment