Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy August!

Its that time again!  For this month's wallpaper I chose a photo that has turned out to be one of my favorites.

Photographers hate hearing "wow, you must have a nice camera" because it implies that there is no skill involved.  Well, I'm not a photographer and I give all the credit to my new lens, Oscar.  This is one of those times when I look at my picture and I say "Man, I have a nice camera."  This is also one of those shots where I just got lucky.  I took about 10 photos of this same shot and only one was in focus.  But hey, I'll take it.

I used this photo for this months wallpaper.  Unfortunately, you don't have as many choices this month  - actually, you only have one choice.  Sorry!  July kept me very busy and I didn't get out to take many photos.

My design has been featured in Smashing Magazine!  Thank you Smashing Magazine!

Same ol' same o'l:
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the calendar. 
2. There are two different sizes to choose from: widescreen or average.  

You'll find all the options below.
A polite reminder: these photos are for personal use only. Thanks! If you'd like to use one of these images:
-click on the image to enlarge it (if you don't do this, the image will be pixelated/blurry)
-right click
-save image as
-good to go 



  1. Thank you for this lovely calendar. Love it. I've featured it over on my blog :)

    1. Thank you for featuring my calendar! I appreciate it and I'm so glad you like it! -Virginia