Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Owl Nursery Art

A few months ago, I sat down at the computer with the intention of learning some new Illustrator skills.  After hours of work and lots of fun, I ended up with this little dandy.



sorry about the big X, but I'm planning on selling this.
I was going to wait to give this to Kelsey until the shower, but I just couldn't wait.



This little details always end up being my favorite part...


The grandma's-to-be asked me to design the invites for Kelsey's baby shower.  Since I already had some artwork created, I used that as the starting point for the invites.




Don't worry, all info has been changed!  I love the opportunity to design things like this, thanks for asking me to do it Future Grandmas!

2 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE... this is my new favourite thing! You are so talented!

    And I love Charlie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like this (and Charlie)! Thank you for stopping by, Claire! -Virginia

      Delete