Monday, July 2, 2012

July Desktop Wallpapers

It's that time again! And thanks to out vacation to the beach - I was able to sit down and have plenty of uninterrupted time to get this finished!  Hurray for being on time!

For this month's round of wallpapers, I used photos from the garden tour I went on earlier this month.  I tried something a little more, well, artistic for the first one; I added an outline to make the flower stand out a little.  I've been practicing my line art (since I need to do it for work) and I liked the way it turned out, so I left it on.  It's just something I'm trying out.  All of the others are sans outline.






I know, I'm so creative with photo names.  Whatever!

Same ol' same o'l:
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the calendar. 
2. There two different sizes to choose from: widescreen or average.  

You'll find all the options below.  Because this is such a photo heavy post, I'm inserting a jump.  Click "read more" to see all the options and the instructions for using these photos.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment