Friday, June 29, 2012

So much to say!

Last night, I arrived home from a wonderful trip to Indianapolis.  I have so much to tell you about Delta Faucets!   If you were following my twitter updates, you got to see a sneak peek at some of the things I did during my trip...but there is so much more!

A few things:
  • I have received some very sweet comments on this blog in the last few days that I haven't responded to yet; I haven't forgotten about you!  I promise, once things slow down a little I will catch up.
  • I've been going through my Design Sponge book and already have some great ideas for projects   - stay tuned. 
  • I'm a mess! I've been so busy lately that my two bedroom suite is starting to look like a pig pen.  Even Charlie is fed up with the mess.  Cleaning is top of my to-do list (not gonna lie, that kinda sucks).
  • A few photos from the trip:


Welcomed with a round of applause from the folks at Delta! 

Installing a faucet for the first time.
Forgive my rats nest - I forgot my brush!  Who forgets a brush?

Installing a faucet for the second time ever with Sarah.  Success (x2)!


Corn creme brulee at Divvy


I'm officially a Delta buyer for life!


Don't worry, there are much more to come!  

A little thank-you:
Thanks so much for hanging in there as this blog and I are going through a transition.  This trip really help to invigorate me and remind me of how much I love blogging.  The wonderful thing about a blog is that it is very organic: it moves and changes as I move and change.  It doesn't have to be one specific thing all the time - it changes as it needs to.  Your kinds words have meant a lot and this blog will continue to change for the better!  Thank you for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment