Monday, June 11, 2012

A Blogcation

When I first got my new job, I told myself (and anyone who reads this blog) that I was going to take a week off.  Since I had things I really wanted to post - I never did take a week off.

Well folks, it's time.  I've got a lot in the works and I need a week off.

Whats going on in my life:
-newish job
-night class
-deadlines approaching
-opening an esty shop (eek!)
-summer plans

I'll leave you with this:
On Sunday, I went on a house and garden tour in Lancaster.  The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I have many photos to edit.  This turned out to be one of my favorites because of the texture of that leaf.  I have no idea what plant this is, but I like it.

Have a great week!  See you Monday, the 18th!

1 comment:

  1. I think you've earned a break!