Monday, June 18, 2012

A Beautiful Garden Tour

A few weekends ago, I went on a garden tour in a nearby city.  When my sister called to invite me, my first thought was "I know nothing about flowers, so no thanks."  But when she mentioned that it would be a good time to take pictures, I jumped at the invitation.  

You'll see the photos in a second, but keep this in mind - I have no idea what any of these flower are and my ability to kill any plants I own has greatly contributed to my complete lack of interest in flowers, so I didn't find out any of the names.  I do know that these flowers and plants are beautiful and I can appreciate God's beautiful creation.  If you want to know the name of a plant you see in these photos, leave a comment and I will find out for you! 

Here you go, Char!  You finally get to see the photos you've been asking about. 













one of my favorites.





Can't wait til September when I get to meet the new babe!





one of my favorites.


one of my favorites.

one of my favorites.

I hope you enjoyed these photos!  Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. One of the picters brought to mind the phrase - "Over my dead body!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. God put so much creativity into his creation! Beautiful pictures Ginner.

    ReplyDelete