Friday, May 25, 2012

Sleepover Weekend - Top Nine

Cameron was here ALL weekend and it was wonderful.  The reason this is a Top Nine post instead of a Top Ten post is because I didn't have another picture that I was in love with.  Of the 261 photos I took, I couldn't pick a tenth photo to cap it all off?  Hmmm...I think I need a camera refresher.  Maybe I need to schedule in some exploring time this weekend.

Without further top ten nine:

the googly eyes he gives his mama

I wish I could remember what he's saying, but I can't,
so that little mystery makes this one of my favorite photos.

baby toes!  Love it.

3/4th of this little family

This had to be black and white because the water is so brown! Plus, I love the way the sun hits his little/big head.

Playing with sticks; one of the best parts of being a kid.

I love this photo because he looks so old and independent.

Beefy fingers! Dirty toes! Muscle tee!  So much to love.

Even though this is a little blurry, this is a genuine smile and I love that smile. 

1 comment:

  1. As always, great pictures and great captions!