Friday, May 11, 2012

Playtime

This is exactly the reason I moved home (well, one of the many reasons); a random Wednesday night with Cameron.  There's not much explanation to these photos other than this:  Cam spent some time with his favorite kids on Wednesday night.  Also, I know some of these photos are blurry, but I still love them.



The lacrosse stick became a shovel.

Partners in crime.  Cue theme music.
Rock/Paper/Scissors.  Cam chose rock. 
This is how Cameron plays Skip-It.





This is the correct way to Skip-It.
hill + wagon + cones + bffs = a great time.
Charlie was unimpressed.

Lukey: "Ginner! Take a picture of this!"

From Lukeys perspective.

Another Lukey photo.  I think these are out of focus because Lukey doesn't stand still...ever.

Cam found a hat Charlotte was packing away.  Cam: "Wear it?" Sure!
I think he kept it on because he knew it was funny and I was totally fine with that.
And that, in a nutshell, was my wonderful Wednesday night.  Cam will be here Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday.  I think I better charge my camera battery.

1 comment:

  1. Man, wasn't Lukey Cam's age just yesterday?

    ReplyDelete