Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photo Challenge - #4

This weeks challenge had me stumped.  A sign?  Really?  Why did I pick this one?  But, once again, this week's assignment did exactly what it was supposed to do; it forced me to get creative.



I found this tin sign at an antique store in my hometown.  I did not buy it, but I did take a picture of it.  The sign itself was a little boring, so I tried slicing it into pieces and putting it back together in my own way.  I picked my favorite part of the sign to use in my own collage.  In case you are trying to figure out the words, it says "Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey."



Here's another attempt at a collage.  I took several picture of a speed limit sign.  The F and C are Frank and Charlotte.  I didn't like any of the individual picture of this sign, but putting them together worked out much better.

Onto #5 - Sunglasses!  Ooooh, this should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I particularly like the 3rd image in the collage the most! It is super striking, and got me thinking!

    :)

    ~Cathy
    ourminfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete