Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Desktop Wallpapers

Ok, I know I said I wasn't going to blog this week, but I didn't want to miss today (the first of May)!  Turns out this is a bad week to miss blogging.

Monday: Esther's birthday
Tuesday: Desktop Wallpapers
Thursday: Charlie's birthday
Friday: Charlotte's birthday

Ok, maybe I'll take next week off.

Without further ado, your May desktop wallpapers..

Here's how it goes:
1. You get the option of downloading the photo with or without the calendar. 
2. There two different sizes to choose from: widescreen or average.  

You'll find all the options below.  Because this is such a photo heavy post, I'm inserting a jump.  Click "read more" to see all the options and the instructions for using these photos.

A polite reminder: these photos are for personal use only. Thanks!
If you'd like to use one of these images:
-click on the image to enlarge it (if you don't do this, the image will be pixelated/blurry)
-right click
-save image as

-good to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment