Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It may not be clean...

But it's done!

before

after
Wow!  What a difference!  It's lighter.  It's brighter.  And it's so wonderful!  It's not clean, the photos aren't up, and it's not decorated.  There's much left to do, but that will happen slowly.  I'm in no hurry.  I really want to spend some time living in this space before I start putting holes in the walls.

Thanks again to Esther for letting me babysit your massive tv.  Cam has decided that he likes this room.
Mom: "Cam, do you like Ginner's living room?"
Cam: "Yes. TV."

before
after
Nah, that's not different at all.  The before and after are virtually the same.  Why did we even bother?  HA! Oh my goodness.  Hello bright and beautiful carpet!  This room is wonderful.  It makes a wonderful living room.  Of course, I love the gray on the walls.  That gray has yet to disappoint.  This makes the fourth room I've used that color in and I've loved it every time.  I love it so much I have the name memorized: Olympic, Gray Ghost, D17-A, middle color.


before


after

Wow, I think our house is crooked because I was definitely standing straight when I took this photo.   Anyway, this has been my favorite part of having my own living room - my couch.  I love this couch and Charlie is very happy to have her giraffe back.

On the To-Do list:
-hang curtain rods
-hang curtains
-hand photos/art
-redo tv stand
-organize sidetable

I can't wait til it's all done, but I'm not going to rush myself.  One day and one project at a time.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Love the carpet and it's bright in there and no longer is a bedroom. And what's up with that window? I'd say you're getting mighty close to being done. Wahoo.

    ReplyDelete